it's that time again for a Sassy Lil' Sketches layout reveal...
here's September's sketch:
for my take, i did one of my "so, so random as of...." layouts.
these 2 photos were of me when i was preggo with my daughter, selene.
i have to say...i had that "glow."
i used the cocoa daisy kit "siren's call" for this one.
in addition, i used my nifty circle, starburst, and star punches by martha stewart, ek success and fiskars.
i love those punches.
also used the notebook border punch by ek success.
a few paint splatters and smudges, that too!
and the final touch were some glitter glue dots using stickles.
without further ado...
and for my deetz:
1. working out HARD to get rid of the baby fats
2. a SAHM for 1 year and 2 months
3. my 10 yr old says I'm the most creative person she knows!
4. i don't drink it all the time, but i <3 cherry coke.
5. i miss my family in WA state.
hope you check out our other fab-o-lous SLS DT galz too!
hope you also join in on the fun and post your take on SLS.
and if you do, you could win a lil sumthin sumthin from our sponsors: