Friday, August 19, 2011

august is about birthdays

2 special birthdays this month,
and 2 special cards too.
one for my niece, yanni,
and another for my nephew,sergio.

here they are:

yanni'z:









serg'z:








for yanni'z, i used a previous kit from amm.
used one of my newest butterfly & cornflower punches from martha stewart.
i love her!
also combined 2 border punches together, ek success and fiskars.
a new discovery on my part on using my border punches a little further.
combinations are always a good thang.

for sergio'z, guess what i used for the purple & white circles?
i cut them out of a "similac baby formula" envelope.
clever huh?
i love that polka dot pp by american crafts.
i've had it in my stash for quite sometime and had used it once before on a layout awhile back.
anchored those punched shapes with some dimensional foam adhesive.
love the colors of this card, yellow & purple.
yellow & purple for the la lakers, who are one of his fave b-ballin' teamz.
he'll enjoy this one.
heehee.

happy birthday you 2 cutie'z!
as from the song by black eyed peas:
hugz & kisses, hugz & kisses, x & o'z, x & o'z.

No comments: