Monday, July 25, 2011

happy 40th

happy anniversary mom & dad!
40 beautiful, wonderful years of love & marriage.

i sent this card to them to celebrate these past years...


and of course the deetz...




supplies:   a million memories april kit; additional:  martha stewart, ek success, aleene's, inkadinkado, recollections by michael's

i love those acrylic stamps i got from michael's last weekend.
simple and straightforward sentiment and heart shape.
yumm-o!

i so admire that my parents have been together for so many years.
i want me and my hubby to be like that.
i love my hubby so much.
he is one of my best friends.
one of my loves ( my others are our daughters and of course scrapbooking!).
he is a wonderful man altogether.
i have a feeling we will be together for a very long time.
40 years like my parents?
hmmmmm...i think so!

happy 40th mommy & daddy!

xoxo

No comments: