Thursday, May 5, 2011

oh well it happens

well i have totally abandoned my 365 project joint.
i have accepted the fact that it's ok to abandon it since life has gotten busy during my last month of preggo-ness and then had my lil angel recently.
taking care of her has taken full priority.
but...
that doesn't mean i haven't been taken pix.
i have.

here's a few i want to share:

a visit from the grandparents, their 1st time to meet selene...


being plain out silly in sun city, ca while visiting the girlz' great grandparents...




a couple of layouts i made a long time ago for my grandpa's 89th & 90th birthdays...
wow i forgot i made these for him...
but i was so happy to see them up on their wall...


and of course, i can't end this w/o some of our lovely lil angel...



these are definitely onez to scrap.

have a sunny thursday!

1 comment:

Robin said...

What a cutie! Congrats! I have an award for you, hop on over to my blog and pick it up.

Robin
scrapandchat.blogspot.com