Thursday, March 18, 2010

oh to be wise as me...

i just noticed but i never posted this one.  i used the Pencil Lines sketch # 175.  my fave part is the stamped butterflies.  i haven't used stamps in so long and man i wish i had been.  they turned out pretty fab-o-lous!  stamped them on pink cardstock and then i cut them out with my handy craft knife.  added some glitter glue in the middle and there you go...beauty beauty butterflies.  i stamped the flowers too.  definitely will be seeing more stamping in my lo's now!

i tore out a quote from confucius from a calendar gift box i got this past xmas.  it says:  "to know what you know and to know what you don't know, that is real wisdom."  ain't that right?!?

and did i say that i love my fiskars border punches and cricut!?!  well i do!  i recently purchased a making memories slice too!  i love that 2!  yey-yah!

can't forget the lil stuff 2:

tfl!  see you sometime this weekend!

No comments: