Friday, November 5, 2010

color challenge

this week's challenge on ScrapTiffany:  color challenge.

i did mine using a photo my hubby & i took during dinner right before the Black Eyed Peas concert in tacoma, wa.
here's my take w/ the deetz:






the journaling is from lyrics from a song by alicia keys, distance & time.
i really love this song and the words b/c it really explains what me & my hubby are going thru at the moment since he's thousands and thousands of miles away.
i've posted it before, but i'll use a different video:



i love and miss you babez...

and one last note...
don't forget the ScrapTiffany Blog Hop:

have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Love this layout!

Katie said...

Wonderful layout! I love the little touches of embellishments & the use of the song title.

Brenda said...

Beautiful layout!!!!!