Monday, January 11, 2016

our girls + ...eggs

sharing a couple of layouts...

"our girls"




"we look like eggs"... - quote by ashley j (one of our daughters)...





i honestly don't know which manufacturer is for what here on the pattern papers except i can tell you those letter stickers are from lily bee; other embellies:  heidi swapp, evalicious, hampton art; and all other supplies are from cocoa daisy kits.  i had recently done a LOT of de-cluttering of all my cocoa daisy kits and just organized them by type and they are nicely tucked into Zumba shoe boxes (hey i'll hopefully get nicer boxes, but these will do for now, why not? LOL.)

one of my goals this year and hopefully in years to come, is to make sure to wake up about 5:00 am and do little by little with my project life albums.  i am currently on my 2013 in the month of July-August. progress. hey that's my OLW!  LOL.  then when i have time, i'll do a quick layout like i did yesterday morning with my 2nd LO, "we are like eggs." that one only took me 15 minutes, tops!  making scrap life real simple...progress.

well time to hit my PL 2013 with some journaling.... xoxo.

No comments: