Thursday, January 21, 2016

now for...then + now...me & you...

well here's what i was talking about in my previous post....

a quick layout i managed to squeeze in yesterday using some of the ali edwards story kit & stamp set "old & new"....


i think my fave detail of this layout is the use of the stamps as a frame around my photos...used "the same" and "different" stamps in the ali edwards set...


to start off my journaling, i used those little cute stamps "the things that are..." "the same" & "different."  it really did help me figure out what to write.  i probably could have written more, but did not want to overwhelm the bottom too much. i still love the way it turned out.

i can hardly wait to get the new one of ali edwards' story kit & stamp "heart."  i really love the fact that the kit is small and i can totally see myself using it up right away. simple but so cute. love....

gotta run out of the house, pay selene's gymnastics for next month, then pick her up from preschool....then prep the drunken chicken marsala for tonight's dinner...then gotta teach my Zumba class tonight at the Alaska Club East.

xoxo..

No comments: