Saturday, January 21, 2012

whew...my nerves are at ease now

well all day yesterday i was pretty anxious.
happily anxious that is.
as you know my layout made it to the 1st round on Practical Scrappers.
although i did not make the second round, i'm glad i made it to the 1st.
oh well.
moving on.

for us 1st rounders they had us prepare a 2nd layout just in case we make it to the 2nd.
i'm gonna just give you a quick sneaky peeky of mine for now.
i'll share it next week.
so...
you have to come back.
lol.

here's a peeky:


today is saturday.
my to-do list for today:

  • mop the floors
  • do the furminator on Sierra
  • walk Sierra
  • maybe do some dusting (one of my not-so fave chorez)
  • spend time with the girlz
  • talk or skype/google cam with my hubby
  • plan out the menu for next week
  • grocery shopping
  • order more pix on snapfish (they've got a deal til 1/25, 99 prints for 99 cents)
  • check my finances online
  • we'll see what else, since i may get distracted

have a great saturday!

xoxo to all who voted for me!

No comments: