Sunday, January 29, 2012

i miss being....

...with my hubby.

he's in alabama for another month for "sos" (leadership school).

i want him to come home now.

i miss:


  • him helping me with selene.
  • him helping me with sierra.
  • him entertaining maiya.
  • him being silly with me.
  • him holding me in his arms.
  • him  letting me have some "me time."
  • him being with us on friday nights.
  • him coming home for lunch since he works about 5 minutes away.
  • him asking me if i'm okay.
  • him sleeping beside me.
  • him texting me when he's sitting right next to me ( i know how silly huh? but that's us)
  • him facebooking me when we're just a few feet away from each other.
  • him, in general.
desert walk with the family

christmas eve 2011 in lacey, wa with our family

i miss you babez.

No comments: