Saturday, April 16, 2016

love 3.26.16 & this was what's up


just did this one this morning... used a photobooth pic we took at last month's Easter Fun Day held at the Arctic Oasis Community Center.

"love 3.26.16"





loved how this turned out.  i am so happy i chose this green cardstock which not a color i would usually use.  but it went so well with this one because of the spot of green at the bottom. match made in heaven.

Supplies:  Kelly Purkey clear alpha stamps, American Crafts Zing embossing powder in teal, gold metallic Sharpie marker, evalicious circle die cut (Best Day Ever), all others from old Cocoa Daisy kits.

so in love with this layout.

here is what's up these past few days:

after Selene's bday, we went shopping and then headed to the anchorage museum...








these 2, i love so much.  they text this to me as i was at the commissary with my parents...

s'mores time with the whole family...so yummo!

loving the graphics on this...

my wednesday night zumba class was bumpin'!!!!!

last night with my parents, dinner at one of our faves....

love the vibrant colors for our taco night dinner (last night)...

i have recently gotten into a new hobby and art:  brush lettering.  i am taking amanda arneill's "let's start lettering" course and i'm so happy i invested in it, because its been so helpful and fun!  i'm struggle with the curves of the u's, upside down u's and o's, but i'm seeing progress with lots of practice. so loving this art and i can see myself using it in my scrapbook layouts and possibly selling my designs once i get the hang of it...  btw...tracing paper is da bomb!

and this morning's Zumba Saturday class... i had a great playlist and a great class.  i'm gonna miss these ladieZ...they are some of my "loyals" = my regular Z students and friends....

about to go shopping with my girls in a bit. and i've got a few bucks to spend if i can find something. kind of excited to spend time with my girls.

until next time...xoxo.

No comments: