Friday, July 20, 2012

these are signs of good things to come

day 16 thru 20....
some photos to share...
loving this months's photo-a-day thang....

"sign"...that she dances like her mama (sheez i don't know why this rotated, ah well!)

"my addiction"....running...getting closer to my goal of 6

"plate"...she keeps ours full on the daily!
"animal/insect/pet"...the goldfish cracker is close enough...(i'm getting irritated why my photos don't rotate right!)

"eyes"...right after my 5.33 mile run earlier this a.m.!!!
this a.m. was a good run!
i beat my 4.44 with a 5.33 mile one!
i coulda kept going too especially after having the energy gu!
i should have not turned that one corner too early.
should have kept going.
prob woulda reached 5.50 miles if i did.
oh well!
next time!
i'm definitely getting closer to my 10K goal...
way earlier than i anticipated of august 31st!
yey-yah!
must keep going, must keep going!

lil one is taking a nap while i type away while i watch reruns of laguna beach on mtv.
they finally put my mtv back on the line!
yey-yah!

after her nap, gonna head over to the dry cleaners...
then have her swim in her new pool we got her from toys r us last night.
she'll love it!

tomorrow i'll be checking into a nice hotel for some me weekend time.
my 1st time to do this.
i'm excited and a lil nervous.
but it's time needed and well-deserved.
may do some scrapping, watch a movie, etc.
we'll see.
then the next night gotta pick maiya from the airport.
double...yey-yah!

have a great friday and weekend!

No comments: