Wednesday, May 19, 2010

just going a little longer...posting....G..T...I...baby!

i have decided to extend my 'everyday project' through the weekend, especially since my daughter will be with us plus we'll be seeing her godmother/one of my bff's this sunday for brunch.  my bff is taking a little vacay from las vegas and visiting fam and friends in seattle.  can hardly wait to see her!  yey-yah!

i was just going to do the project for seven days....but figured...what's another 4-5 days.  i'm actually feeling kind of under the weather today...my throat has been bothering me since sunday.  yuck! but i am thinking that i'm not gonna let it get me down and may just go for a brisk walk with my camera and take a few shots around the neighborhood.  don't feel like jogging today, plus i don't want to put in my contacts.  my trendy glasses today will do....
juicy couture baby!  got a lot of compliments on these even online!  yey-yah!  thx baby boo for helping me choose these!

before i post anything else...just wanted to say...  i so admire and am inspired by this lil beauty:  kaia zautner.  she will always remind me to be grateful for life and to be strong no matter what comes your way. when you have time, please read her blog and her amazing story by clicking on her name above.  she is so beautiful, inside and out!

i have been so behind on posting my LO's on my galleries at two peas in a bucket, scrapbook.com, SisTv, scrapbooksetc, a million memories, and Creating Keepsakes' clubck.  i thought being on vacay i would remember to do so, but to be honest, i've been busy with other stuff that i just completely forgot.  gotta get back into it! get bizy jenn!  at least i've been posting here, right?  give me credit okay?  heehee...

well here's an LO i did a couple of weeks back... my hubz was especially pleased and jumping for joy joy happy happy joy joy...(J/k babez!)...but seriously he was excited and said it was sooo cool.  this is entitled "gti" and the journaling notes:

 a.k.a. "Good Times Incorporated"....defined by my one and only hubby, Jesse.  he loves his ride...such special times. =)
and of course you can not forget to check out the fast *ss smooth gti details:
did a lot of tone on tone, border punching and used some leftover die cuts from my cricut. used american crafts, jenni bowlin and graphic 45 papers on this one.  loved how everything goes so well and managed to keep it "manly."  that car is fast like a m#th@f#$@!!!!  i should know because i tried it a few times on sport mode.  yey-yah!  but don't tell my hubby that...heehee...ooops...oh yeah i forgot i already told him that...with a smile.  wink!

have a good day and until next time!

No comments: